Ethos and Values
Here at The Brook:
- We create a sense of belonging within a fair and trusting community.
- We provide a safe, secure, creative and inspiring learning environment that encourages a sense of wonder, adventure and achievement.
- We nurture life-long friendships and passion for learning.
- We respect each other's rights in order to develop responsible global citizens.
- We promote individuality, excellence and enjoyment enabling everyone to fulfil their potential.
‘Learning with Love and Laughter’
We also believe that everyone at The Brook should:
- Respect everyone's unique talents
- Work together as a team
- Believe in our dreams
- Show each other we care
- Stand up for what we believe in
- Aspire to do the right thing
- Stimulate creative thinking
- Give everyone a voice
- Encourage everyone to think for themselves
The Brook Sparkly Rights
- I have the right to be safe and healthy
- I have the right to have a voice and be heard
- I have the right to be different and be me
- I have the right to play and have fun
- I have the right to learn
- I have the right to be a part of this world.