Pupil Premium School Grant (PPG)
If you are in receipt of any of the benefits listed below the school can receive a Pupil Premium Grant to support your child's education. The Grant is currently £1300 per eligible primary pupil and is paid for up to six years.
- Income support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support from National Asylum Support Service (NASS) under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (with no working tax credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit
This gives the school extra funds to support your children if you meet the criteria.
The school will look at the individual needs and put into place extra support ie additional support in class, school uniform, support with school trips etc.
These needs can be discussed with the class teacher. The teachers will assess pupil premium children and target the most appropriate support for the individual within school.
If you feel you will meet this criteria please complete the Funding Form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can print and complete this form and give into the School Office or post it to West Sussex County Council, Free School Meals, Pupil Support, 2nd Floor, The Grange, County Hall, Chichester, PO19 1RG
For more information please visit the West Sussex website