Pupil Premium School Grant (PPG)
If you are in receipt of any of the benefits listed below the school can receive a Pupil Premium Grant to support your child's education.
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7400
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
This gives the school extra funds to support your children if you meet the criteria.
The school will look at the individual needs and put into place extra support ie additional support in class, school uniform, support with school trips etc.
These needs can be discussed with the class teacher. The teachers will assess pupil premium children and target the most appropriate support for the individual within school.
If you feel you will meet this criteria please complete the Funding Form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can print and complete this form and give into the School Office or post it to West Sussex County Council, Free School Meals, Pupil Support, 2nd Floor, The Grange, County Hall, Chichester, PO19 1RG
For more information please visit the West Sussex County Council website
- PPG report to parents 2013-14
- PPG report to parents 2014-15
- PPG Report to parents 2015-16
- PPG Evaluated Report to parents 2015/16
- PPG Report to parents 2016/17
- PPG Evaluated Report to Parents 2016/17
- PPG Current Funding 2017/18
- PPG Strategic Plan 2017
- PPG Evaluated Report to Parents 2017-18
- PPG Current Funding 2018-19