Teaching Schools - Southern Collaborative Learning Partnership (SCLP)
The Brook School is proud to be a member of the Southern Collaborative Learning Partnership (SCLP) teaching school alliance.
The SCLP Alliance is a non-profit making organisation run by schools for schools. We are a collective of like-minded schools who are committed to developing longitudinal, high quality, cost effective professional development for all staff. We are currently the only primary school alliance in West Sussex, having been awarded the status in March 2013 by the National College of Teaching and Learning/Department for Education.
Our ultimate aim is to work in trusting partnerships having a sustained impact, ensuring consistently good and better outcomes for all children. The SCLP Alliance is committed to creating opportunities to innovate, inspire and transform through a collaborative partnership based on trust, respect and integrity.
The strategic body is made up of the following schools
- Birchwood Grove Primary School - www.birchwoodgrove.org.uk
- Maidenbower Junior School – www.maidenbowerjunior.w-sussex.sch.uk
- Maidenbower Infant School - www.maidenbowerinfantschool.org.uk
- The Brook School - www.brook.w-sussex.sch.uk
- Manor Green Primary School - www.manorgreenprimary.w-sussex.sch.uk
- Pound Hill Infant Academy - www.poundhillacademy.org.uk
- Oriel High School - www.oriel.w-sussex.sch.uk
- University of Brighton www.brighton.ac.uk
For further information please visit the SCLP website